All My Favorite Things
In the kitchen
This thing changed my kitchen life. First, I don’t LOVE to cook. Second, I’m busy. Third, I love to eat. The instant pot makes dinner in minutes, food simply tastes better in it. I love it so much I have 2!!!
If you don’t have one, order one now and you will thank me later. I promise!
I actually have friends come over or I go to their house to help them get started. That’s how much I love it.
My sister bought me this cookbook and I use it all the time. I think it’s a step above your basics though. It’s taking the pressure cooker to a new level. If you are new to the Instant Pot, you’ll love this cookbook after you have mastered all your basic recipes and are ready to move on.
For the family
Our church encourages families to read “the orange Bible” together every single night. The stories we’ve heard from families transformed by reading the Word together are so moving. This Bible is a favorite because you simply pick it up and read whatever day of the week it is. There’s a great summary that leads to really meaningful conversations.
All Things Books/Reading
I read. A lot. Our entire family does. Often people ask how we are able to read so much. Well, much of our reading is through audiobooks, and Audible is my favorite.
Audible Free Trial benefits:
• Get two free audiobooks to start — after 30 days, get 1 book each month for $14.95/month
• Get 30% off the price of additional audiobook purchases
• Cancel anytime. Your books are yours to keep, even if you cancel.
Audible Gold Membership benefits:
• One audiobook per month for $14.95/mo
• 30% off the price of additional audiobook purchases
• Cancel anytime. A member’s books are theirs to keep, even if they cancel.
I’ve made almost all of our photo books with Blurb. I think they are the best. I’ve tried other companies but continue to come back to Blurb.
All things health