Join me in The Mom Dare with my friend, Krista Gilbert over at Meaning in a Minute.
You are the difference-makers. Change agents. Heroes. What you do every day – the hugging, working, teaching, organizing, praying, carpooling, cleaning, playing, laughing, crying, serving, and giving – it changes the world by deeply impacting those right at your kitchen table.
We see you. We like you. We know you – because we are also you.
We are moms….and when we find some time, we also write. And we’ve gathered together as a group to bring you a dare that is just for you.
Enjoy – we think we’ll have some fun together!
Here is what you will get when you take the Mom Dare:
- 12 days of 1 minute dares for moms of faith (even moms have one minute)!
- A special interview with a different blogger/writer every day.
- Free printables and ideas.
- Encouragement for the journey of motherhood.
- An invitation to be a part of an exclusive Facebook group for the Mom Dare where you can ask the writers questions, and receive feedback.
The dare kicks off this coming Sunday, May 8 (MOTHER’S DAY!) and will run through Thursday, May 19. I will be featured on May 17th and I’d love to hear from you on that day!